SCCPSS Pre-K lottery applications available Feb. 25 | Families
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - The new online Pre-K lottery applications for SCCPSS's 2013-2014 Pre-K Program will be available from Feb.25 until March 22.
Parents can register their children that will be turning four years old before Sept. 1 online at http://pk.sccpss.com or through the standard paper application. In order to apply, parents must be able to present proof of residence which includes a current gas, water, electric bill or lease and the child's certified birth certificate.
One application is available per child with the option of providing up to three Pre-K school choices. One of these choices must be in your attended zone. Parents will be notified of their acceptance or waiting list status through an independent, computerized, lottery drawing that will be held on April 10 and will have until May 3 to register their child for the upcoming school year.
For more information, contact the Pre-Kindergarten Project Director at 912.395.5530.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Maintenance activity to take place on Hutchinson Island Ramp
- Savannah police chief stands behind FBI report despite new criticisms
- Public hearing to discuss property tax increase for education
- U.S. Dept. of Housing to host public town hall
- Savannah cruise ship terminal study to remain under wraps one week